Your new website is unbelievable!! You can definitely tell that you've poured a lot of time, energy, and creativity into not only the website, but the Treehouse itself. I'm truly amazed...but not too surprised, because I know how talented you are :) If you seriously ever need more teachers in the future...keep me in mind!! Congratulations and continue to keep us updated!!
So cute and so you, Heather! I keep thinking that when Neva starts to talk, I need to get your suggestions on learning games, songs, and tools. You're so good at this! Christiana
2 comments:
Your new website is unbelievable!! You can definitely tell that you've poured a lot of time, energy, and creativity into not only the website, but the Treehouse itself. I'm truly amazed...but not too surprised, because I know how talented you are :) If you seriously ever need more teachers in the future...keep me in mind!! Congratulations and continue to keep us updated!!
So cute and so you, Heather! I keep thinking that when Neva starts to talk, I need to get your suggestions on learning games, songs, and tools.
You're so good at this!
Christiana
Post a Comment