Monday, December 29, 2008

Autuno 2008

Well, I have once again let several months slip by without posting. Life has been busier than ever... but extremely wonderful at the same time. We have been so blessed in all of our ventures and activities in the past 4 months, some of which I will share with you now....

As soon as Matteo and I got back from Texas last summer, we were so lucky to have Momma come to visit us from Oxford for a few days. We hung out in Rome but also went to the Lago di Bolsena (Lake Bolsena) where Matteo has his house for sale. There we swam in the lake, explored local streets, and ate yummy Italian food. This is a picture of us in the "old town" which overlooks the largest volcanic lake in Europe.Matteo's father Adriano is from a small mountain-side city called Puggio Bustoni. We drove one day to visit it and took this picture which overlooks the city and a beautiful valley. Here I'm wearing my new birthday sunglasses, that were later stolen (along with my favorite Burts Beeswax chapstick) out of our car after someone smashed the window and ran:(


In October, Matteo played in his tennis clubs annual Masters tournament, and he won 1st PLACE!

No comments: