Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sara's Birthday at the Beach


Matteo's sister Sara had her birthday a few weeks ago, so all of the family went to have lunch on the beach. Matteo and I are eating one of my favorite seafood pasta dishes: Spaghetti al Vongolie... with shells and all!!(right to left) Here is Sara with her husband Simone, Aunt Carla, Simone's parents, and Adriano.
and this is the lady (the one clapping her hands on the right) that sang and played the guitar all afternoon for us. Her name was Christiana :) I thought that was a fun coincidence.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...a guitar player named Christiana...
How are you my friend? I want to call you soon.
Love,
Christiana (the other one)

Lindsay said...

Good grief, Heather... I swear if you get an skinnier, you will blow away! You look awesome. Great pics, wish I were there.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Can't wait to spend time with you this summer! Love you.