
So I'm almost finished with my first year teaching at an international, private, preschool. Can't believe how fast this year has gone by. My little 3 year olds are now all turning 4 and it's so much fun to see how quickly they grow and learn each day. (thanks to Amy's Dr. Jean sing-a-long CD) This job was/is a huge blessing. I still can't believe how fortunate I was to have found it. It looks like next year I will be the Kindergarten teacher and I'm really excited! (Help Amy!!)

This is me and the son of one of the teachers at the school. He's sooo sweet and funny!

(Momma you'll be proud) These are some of my Italian girls during our morning reading time. They love to look at the pages and make up their own story (in English) and pretend to show all the pages to the class, just like Miss Heather does :)

These are my parteners in crime:
Daniela (Italian, but lived in NY as a child/ married with 2 little girls)
Emily (Father is Italian, mother is British, born & raised here in Roma/ has 2 boys & 1 girl)
Grace (originally from the Phillipines, but now lives here with her family of 5)
not pictured- Barbara (Italian, but lived in Australia for many years/married)
not pictured- Mrs. Donna (moved here from the US 30 years ago & started this school/ 2 grown children)
I am so fortunate to work at this school & with these women... I really enjoy it so much.
3 comments:
Your kids are adorable! I know they love you so much. You'll be great in kindergarten. And happy late birthday to Mateo!
YEAH, I'm so glad you finally updated your blog, I've been checking often for new updates. Your little class is precious, you are the best teacher. I'm so excited about you teaching Kindergarten next year. I have SO much stuff for you so when you come this summer I'll give it to you so pack light so you can take it back! :) I love you and miss you, tell Matteo Happy Belated Birthday!
Oh my word, I had no idea you have a blog....fun, fun, fun! You are beautiful Heather, and your life in Italy is AMAZING. You and Matteo are gorgeous and look so happy- I am thrilled for you! Hugs, Kelly
Post a Comment