Here are just a few shots of my 3 year old class. I have 13 children in all, but in this picture is Caterina, Ida, Tommaso, and Alessio. Some of them didn't speak one word of English when they came to school in September, so it is a lot of fun to hear what new words they learn every day!
This is the part of the room where we have our morning circle...
and this is obviously the Kitchen Center.
3 comments:
I'm so excited you are a blogger now! I love the pictures of your school...just to be able to picture what we hear about is great! Thanks for doing this for all of us. I love you!
Hip Hip Horray!! I'm so glad you have a blog....what a cute little windo made out of paper in your little room!
I am so glad that we have a way to keep up with you and your exciting life in Italy. I love the pictures of your classroom! I hope you are doing well! Love you friend!
Post a Comment