Monday, May 11, 2009

Easter Sunday


Here we all are on Easter Sunday. We are outside the church before Easter services. Later we had a big BBQ lunch in the garden at home, and opened our huge chocolate eggs.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angie said...

mmmm...Kinder Eggs?

Anonymous said...

Loved catching up on all your posts! Looks like yall have been very busy. Thanks for updating--I miss you so much! Think about you and your big day all the time--hope all planning is going well. I can't think about it too much or I get so sad that I can't be there. Love you! Couldn't be happier for you two!

Amy said...

Heater, can we still be friends? I don't know if I'm worthy to hang with you and Miss Italia 2009. Was there a part of you that just wanted to shove her in the closet? :)

Love the pics, you are gorgeous as always and I miss you so much. Thinking of you constantly with your big day just around the corner! Hope all is well and that things are falling into place.

LOOOVE the Treehouse website by the way. Awesome job! Lucy Hatch would love your clip art. :)Love you so much heater and so proud of you. Ciao Bella!