Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Time Flies When Your Having Fun

I can't believe that summer has already come and gone... we did so much and went so many places it feels like a haze. Were we really in Texas all summer? Did my little sister really get married? Apparently so, because we have the pictures to prove it! Here are a few of them:

Momma and her girls
Dad walking Rosalyn down the aisle

Josh & Rosalyn bustin' a move

Dad & Mom gettin' in on the action
Rosalyn & her new husband Josh

Matteo & Marcos (my other brother-in-law)

My incredibly thoughtful friends Amanda, Jennifer & LaJuana who threw a wedding brunch for Rosalyn
Marcos & Camille

the sisters & their boys
An afternoon with Ann and her girls
Jackie in her big "girl office"
I celebrated my 30th Birthday with 2 of my favorite friends who have July birthday's as well.


Matteo pouring some of the Limoncello we brought from Italy to share

& I got to spend time (not nearly enough) with irreplaceble friends....that I miss so very much. *

* Sorry not all of you are pictured...my camera is crap and doesn't work well, therfore I have only like 30 pictures from 2 months:(

4 comments:

Kacy said...

H - I sure wish I could've come to TX while you were here. I actually broke down crying one day about missing all my friends and specifically the fact that you were in the states and I wasn't getting to see you. Pretty sure Matt thought I was a little cuckoo that day, but oh well :) I love you, miss you, and think about you often - even though I don't show it by keeping in touch enough. I'm so glad you and Matteo got to be here to celebrate with Ros & the rest of your family. Hope all is well back in Italy. Love you dear friend -
Kacy

PS - you are SO BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful Rosaline & Camille are...all grown up since the last time I saw them! Hardly seems they are old enough to marry!!

And you...GIRL, you are totally Gorgeous as ever! I am so pleased to see your smiling face & that you are so happy. Matteo has an amazing thing with you & I hope you both are enjoying living in the same country. I hate that our lives have drifted apart, but I think about you often and miss you. I, too, have cried several times from missing my college friends--especially when I see pics of you all! Take care of you & keep updating your blog. I check it often to see what all you are doing! LOVE you much!

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather, I miss you guys so much. I love looking at the pictures and I can't believe the summer is over and that yall were here either. It was so fun to get so spend time with both of you. We love you guys and look forward to the next time we can be together. Love yall!

Kacy and Lea Ellen-miss you girls too! Love yall so much.

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing your pictures. Can't wait to make some with you in Italy! Love you lots! Jennifer