Saturday, June 7, 2008

Pierlugi & Alessia's Wedding

Last Monday we went to one of Matteo's friends weddings in a small village close to Rome called Rocca de Pappa.
Here is the church
Here is the beautiful bride Alessia
and the groom Pierluigi
Matteo at the amazing outdoor receptionMatteo and his best friend Stefano

Me in the scarry "grotta" (an underground cave that was built during world wars, and is now a huge wine cellar)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Heather! I just found your blog. You look great and so happy. Your pictures are awesome. I can't believe you are in Italy. That is great. Hope all is well with you,

Ashley Core Nelson

Anonymous said...

You do look great! Only a little longer before I get to see you!

Anonymous said...

You are gorgeous, woman! Seriously, your life appears to be straight out of a movie.... and I love watching! Hugs, Kelly

Anonymous said...

Love all the updates! You look so amazing in your dress! Can't wait to see you soon, love you lots!

Shanta said...

Hey Woman! I'm glad I found you. I'm anxiously awaiting the next installment of Roman Holiday.

P.S. There was not nearly enough cleavage in that last post.

Ross & Jamie said...

I've hunted you down at last!! I miss you friend and am so excited to get the updates! You are beautiful through and through and the work you do with those sweet children touches my heart! We MUST come to Rome and experience a taste of your life! What a blessing!
3 Hugs from TX!